Sunday, November 12, 2006

What’s in a Nickname?

I have quite a few friends that have nicknames. Not all of them, of course, but several of them. Recently I’ve had quite a few people ask me to remind them of who is who. So here is a quick list. How did they get them and what do they mean? That is another story…

Adren = Sticky
Alexander = Bling!
Andy = ‘Droid
David = Budda (misspelled on purpose)
Danny = Grasshopper
Dusty = The Duster (this one hasn’t quite stuck, yet)
Giles = Giles (different pronunciation)
Julie = OJ
Mike F. = Fuego
Ron = Weasel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't for get yours....

either B-rad or

Le-heu-heu-swer


Oh yeah, don't forget Mrs. Bling! (she hates that, you know...:)

-bRad said...

Well I was going to put Mrs. Bling! on there, but I thought she might stab my eyes out or something next time I saw her. :-)

And yes...my own... bRad, or b-rad, however you like to spell it. Fairly tame compared to some of the others.