Sunday, November 19, 2006


The 2006 International Motorcycle Show!

I was able to make the show this year and I suppose it was about as expected. There were some cool bikes on display for the '07 year. Unlike Europe there weren't any hot semi-naked chickie-babes hanging on the bikes to show 'em off. Mostly, I was interested in checking out the Kawasaki Concours - it's a sport-touring bike based on the ZX-14R sport bike (fastest production sport bike....see previous post on it somewhere on here!). They had one that was obviously pre-production and you couldn't throw a leg over it, but I got a few pics.



The weather was a bit cool, but we rode out there anyway. I went with Bling! and his wife aka Mrs. Bling! (she hates that). She is looking to learning to ride so we had her trying on several bikes for size and comfort. I took pics for Robert and Amy since they couldn't make it. So if you want to check out all the pics, follow this link!!





I also found out that the new Arai RX7 Corsair helmet fits me perfectly- a medium with size 25 cheek pads if anyone is thinking about a good Christmas gift. Unfortunately they go for about $650.00!!! (snake skin sandals anyone?)



I realized that I also need to call the doc and try to see him before I fly back out. I've had an uncomfortable pain in my right side just below the rib cage. It's always worse after eating (full stomach?) and it bothered me a lot while walking around today. This evening just sitting around is noticeable. It's not acute. It feels like a side-stitch that won't quite go away.

No comments: