Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm a Fat Bastard!

Today I went to the doc about a persistent pain I've had in my side for over a week, now. For those wondering, he thinks it's either an ulcer or gallbladder problems. I need to get an ultrasound, but it's going to be hard to do that since nobody has any openings until next week and I have to be on a plane Saturday. I will have to figure that one out.

In any case, I stepped up on the scale and clocked in at 166-lbs. Now, sure you could say "but you were fully dressed and wearing your five-pound boots with the steel toe and shanks!"

I'd say, even dressed like that I should not even weigh 160-lbs. I attribute it to eating fairly poorly lately (I have to eat out all the freaking time) and more importantly not working out as much. But since I am going home soon, I can get back in the gym and get back in shape.

Ick...

No comments: