Monday, November 27, 2006

My Rough Schedule....

OK for those of you that keep asking and asking and asking.....and you know who you are!!....here is my rough schedule for December.

  • November 29th ~ Dec 1st - I'll be up near Great Falls, MT doing some presentations and trying to drive some sales.
  • Dec 7th ~ 8th - I have to do an on-site installation somewhere (not sure where, yet).
  • Dec 9th - Driving down to meet up with friends at Big Creek Cabin and my vacation begins!
From here on out it's "tentative" depending on weather, if the ski resorts are open, if I can get a room, etc.
  • Dec 10th - drive to Red Lodge and board for a day.
  • Dec 12th - drive to Jackson Hole and board for a day.
  • Dec 14th - drive to Grand Targhee and board for a day.
  • Dec 16th - drive back to Bozeman and finish packing while squeezing in even more boarding up at Moonlight.
  • Dec 19th or 20th - fly back HOME to TEXAS!!!
  • Dec 20th ~ 23rd - shop my butt off for all the presents I haven't bought, yet.
Jeeze! I should probably do some laundry in there somewhere, eh? I might be kind of stinky after all the snowboarding!

If anyone would like to join me, by all means, come along. I'd love to have the company.

No comments: