Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Therapy Without a Therapist….

…or why we blog?

I am going home for Thanksgiving. I need to go home….really bad. I am burned out and fairly depressed. It’s getting to me and has been for a long time. I guess, though, that I deal with things well…or at least the best that I can. There are a lot of things that I’d like to post on here, but can’t right now…. It will make sense later on.

But the thing of it is…with all the things I am dealing with… I don’t really have any one person to talk to about it. Not someone that really understands all facets of bRad. Not anymore. So I think that’s it. I can’t jam and I don’t have someone to talk to about all this stuff….so I spew it forth on here when I get the chance.

I don’t think it’s the same for everyone else, but if you break it down to it’s substance it’s a medium for us to voice our opinions, feelings, whatever. It’s really not that much different than standing on a soapbox and going off about whatever we want to go off about – politics, religion, sex, global warming, myself, whatever.

People keep telling me I need therapy. At least this is free…

No comments: