Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pardon Me While I Whinge a Bit

I don't know what I did in a past life, but obviously I have wronged someone, somewhere, at some point. I mean, I'm a fairly nice guy. Sure I am assertive enough that I can be a real jerk at times, but over-all I definitely fall into the "nice-guy" category. Don't get me started.

So why won't it snow? We've had snow in the forecast for days and nothing. If it doesn't snow there isn't any good snow boarding. If there isn't any good snowboarding then bRad's are wasting their vacation. If bRads are wasting their vacation then they are unhappy. People around here are saying it's one of the worst winters they remember in years.....not because it's cold and snowy, but because it's NOT cold and snowy.

I even asked Ben if he'd take me up on a flight so I could at least shoot some aerial photos of the valley and mountains. He said no problem and offered to do it for a ridiculously low price. I was really looking forward to getting some good shots, but there are too many clouds to do it!!! Yes, you read that right it's too cloudy to go up in a plane and shoot photos but it will not freaking snow!!

It's so totally not fair....not fair....not fair...

No comments: