Sunday, December 31, 2006


Happy New Year!!
As you can see, I have my bottle of champagne for the evening. Ahhh....here comes 2007 and we will be saying goodbye to 2006. For me, it was an interesting "ride" throughout 2006. In some cases literally as I scoured the countryside in Europe on a bike.
  • I saw Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein on a motorcycle and met some great people along the way.
  • I flew to Jamaica to witness Bling and Mrs. Bling tie the knot.
  • All in all I racked up approximately 92,000 flight miles. That's a lot of time in an airplane, airport bars, and wondering where the hell I am at the moment.
  • I read more books than I can remember.
  • I spent another year in Montana.
  • I learned how to fly fish and snowboard.
  • I had some very difficult times with work and being on the road all the time.
  • We've seen Saddam tried and executed for his atrocities.
  • The war in Iraq continues.
  • The house and senate have changed hands to the democrats.
  • Donald Rumsfeld resigned.
  • The Dallas Cowboys have fooked the entire city of Arlington.
  • I've met some great friends up in Mt.
  • We all saw Britney Spears hoochie - and it was free.
  • We are still dealing with the fallout of Katrina.
  • People seem to have forgotten about 9/11 - which is a damned shame.
  • James Brown, Gerald Ford, and Coretta Scott King all passed away.
  • Vice President Cheney accidentally shot one of his friends.
  • USA kicked ass in snowboarding at the winter Olympics.
  • Pluto was officially denounced as a planet.
  • I got to move back home to TX - and Rufus was happy to see me.

No comments: