Thursday, December 21, 2006



The Grizwalds Are Alive and Well

....and apparently living right across the street from me. Nice to know my neighbor still hasn't lost his touch for putting way too much crap in the yard.

I got in early last night, but after not eating all day long I was pretty beat. They don't serve food on the flights anymore and since all of my flights were delayed I was pretty much scrambling to make the next flight and couldn't stop to get a real meal. Crackers, soda, juice and some Jack doesn't make for a good diet for the day.
Now I am just trying to figure out what to do first. The task seems kind of overwhelming. I have a PILE of bills and financial stuff to go over. Another pile of things that are arriving from Montana to deal with. And, of course, it's almost XMas and I have to deal with that, too.

BTW - here is a pic for Bling! I'm sure he'll appreciate it. It's the valley in Bozeman as we were climbing outbound on the flight.



No comments: