Saturday, July 01, 2006

Made it back!!!

Well I am finally home. My last three hours to get home took over thirty thanks to the ineptitude of Air Canada. So I got in early this morning instead of early last night. It was about 1:30am by the time I got here and about 2:00am by the time I crawled in bed. Heck, my friends didn't even pick me up from the airport and I still couldn't make it home before the next day. My body is all screwed up with regards to time.

Anyway, I am working on the pics and all of that and will be uploading it all over the next day or so. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Miss Carnivorous said...

Brad, that was an awesomely exciting diary you kept during the trip. You did a great job of explaining the biking stuff to non bikers. I was envying you the whole way. What a wonderful experience, even with the minor irritations, it still sounds like a trip of a lifetime. I don't even need to go to Europe now, or take up biking, I feel like I was already there.

-bRad said...

It was difficult to write sometimes after being tired or several beverages with the group (or both).

The minor irritations were just that...minor. If you have ever thought about going, you should go. This was my second trip over seas and will not be my last, but I do believe it will be the first of many on a bike.

Montana Diva said...

Brad,

I really enjoyed your anthology. Your pics are beautiful and the information was nice for someone like myself who has never been overseas and knows nothing about bikes. I am really wanting to take a European vacation now that I have seen more of the countryside. Thanks for the tour!