Monday, July 31, 2006

Sick of Flying

Or rather, I get sick from flying. It almost never fails. Generally, with in one or two days after flying I get sick. And here I am, once again, sick. I take vitamins and stuff, but it doesn't help. I have to fly to Jamaica in 2 days for vacation and to be the best man in my friend's wedding. I do not need to be sick.

I've read studies that indicate that the air on an airplane is no worse for you than the air in any public building. What I don't know is who funded the studies. If I was the airline industry I would try to fund the studies so that they leaned in my favor, of course.

And who knows? Maybe the air isn't any worse. But what about all the surface germs? If I were to track how many times I get sick after flying it's probably be in the 60 ~ 70+ percentile. That's fairly significant.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I come from Hong Kong. I get to know your blog from the Blogger homepage. Nice blog, enjoyed it! Keep it up!

You might want to get more people to blog by subitting to a blog directory I set up. Visit it @ http://blog.announce.googlepages.com

How about earn some money with your blog? Free sign up. Know more about it @ http://blog.announce.googlepages.com/start

Anonymous said...

i have the same prob...from reading other peoples posts...it seems like using nasal irrigation before after traveling seems to help alot of people out...im gonna give it a try...check it out...cant hurt