Friday, July 07, 2006

Bush NYC Terrorist Plot Foiled!

While I was eating my lunch this afternoon I noticed that there was a breaking news alert about a terrorist plot to blow up the tunnels under NYC. Apparently the eight primary individuals have been detained and the plot has been foiled. Bear in mind that I had no audio so I was only able to read the "headline" captions on the screen and figure the rest out from the video images.

Since the threat of terrorism is not a real threat I figure that Bush has to be behind this. It has to be more of the over-all world domination plan that he and Cheney have been working on since grade-school. It certainly doesn't make sense that Muslims are aspiring for world domination and hate the U.S. They would never do something like that, being a peaceful religion and all. But Bush and Cheney have a vested interest in crippling the U.S. in order to line their own pocket books.

My french fries were also over done.....I'm not sure how Bush pulled that one off, he's pretty tricky.

3 comments:

David said...

"tbe threat of terrorism is not a real threat"

are you serious brad ?

-bRad said...

I guess I'll have to start turning on the sarcasm flag......

Miss Carnivorous said...

I love over done french fries! I wish I could question George Bush and ask him why he doesn't leave Laura and marry ME!