Monday, July 23, 2007

What did YOU do this weekend?

I had a pretty good weekend, even though I didn’t get out and party my ass off Friday or Saturday night. Aside from some of my usual things I try to get done I:

Went to a nudist resort and attended a chili cook-off. Ever seen naked pool volleyball? “Hey man, just make sure it’s the hot dog on the grill, ok?”

Rode motorcycles to get there, and had a small accident on the way back (nobody was injured and there is just some minor cosmetic damage to both bikes).

Played racquetball for the first time since I injured my knee and ankle – about three years ago. It felt a lot better than I thought it would and I only felt my that my knee was unstable once. But today my butt and my legs are sore, which is to be expected.

Hung out at the pool with Weasel, his wife, and their kids. Played hard with the kids and had a great time. This put me in the sun for about the third or fourth straight day and I am just now showing signs of a slight burn. Don't forget your sunscreen kiddies!

Saw a major car accident that probably resulted in a death or two. This was fairly depressing and makes you appreciate how quickly it can all end.

No comments: