Wednesday, July 25, 2007

USB Fan Kicks Ass and Takes Names!

I am in another hotel that has one of the A.C. units that shuts off when it get to the right temperature. That’s fine, except that I like moving air when I sleep. I can put the unit on “fan only” but then it won’t keep the room cool. If I keep the room cool the unit shuts off at the desired temperature. It’s either that or get the room so cold that icicles form on unmentionable body parts. What to do?

BAM!!

Introducing the USB Fan on a flexible goose-neck. Bling! said I am “such a geek” for having this…..but it didn’t cost me hardly any money and guess what? It works like a champ.

Simply:
1) place laptop with USB connection on the nightstand beside the bed
2) Plug in the portable USB fan
3) Adjust the goose-neck so that the fan is blowing towards you

Problem solved!! Now I can enjoy cool, refreshing, circulating air without freezing to death!

No comments: