Monday, July 16, 2007

Faster Than Dark!


OK, so I had at one time posted that I wanted to go faster than the speed of light. Now I want to go faster than the speed of dark!!!!

Just when I thought it was safe Suzuki released the mostly new (redesigned) GSXR1300, also known as the Hyabusa II ('Busa II for short).

Claimed output is over 190bhp at the rear WHEEL. One reporter said he saw three digits on the dyno at the testing facility and one of them started with a "2"!!! If it's anything like the first 'Busa it will be a serious bike!!!!

Now, though, the problem is that I was really eye-balling the new Kawasaki Concourse. It's $14k and not sticking on the dealer showroom floors, but I haven't seen any reviews of it as of yet. One local dealer said I could have their third or fourth one coming in if I wanted to drop $500 bills.

So now the question is - 'Busa or Concourse? What's that you say? Buy them both?

No comments: