Saturday, August 19, 2006



Jamaica!!! Yeah, mohn!

Well, first off let me apologize for not blogging much lately. I got in from Jamaica at about 11:00pm on Monday the 7th. Since then I have worked on site at one client or another every day with an average work day of 10+ hours. As an example, I have 78 hours of billable time in over the last possible 8 days I could have billed. The other 2 days were spent traveling and I've had to work on the weekends to catch up. That doesn't leave much time for the blog.


I spent most of my time on the beach checking out the scenery and generally not doing a whole lot of anything. After my Europe trip and grueling work schedule I just wanted to chill and not do a whole lot. We stayed at a Beaches resort. It was an all-inclusive resort, which is the way to go as far as I am concerned. All meals, all beverages, etc. That might explain the picture above!!

My friends got married and while we had a killer downpour right before the wedding, it was quite nice by the time the ceremony kicked off. Here I am giving some last minute "advice" to Bling before he ties the knot. I wonder how the honeymoon night was?

Everything was very nicely done and simple without being too extravagant. Maybe some people like that, but I am not personally into it. They did the whole shoeless wedding and I think it came out very well.

Here is one last shot of the whole wedding party. If you want to see all the pics - go here:
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/fullstate/Jamaica%202006/

I haven't figured this out exactly. I like the Yahoo photo album because I can put descriptions in the names, but I like this site because the links are stable and they work great for the blog. I guess I'll have to have pictures in two locations.

No comments: