Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Best Looking Guy In Bozeman

No, it is certainly not me.

Last night I am having dinner with my room mate, his g/f, and his brother. It was a fairly tasty dinner with venison steaks, baked potato, salad, and a venison hamburger. Yes, I was stuffed like a big tick.

During the conversation I ask where our other room mate is. His name is Walker....as in Walker Texas Ranger....but he looks nothing like Chuck Norris. He is currently out of town and then when he gets back he is doing a kayaking trip in Africa. Pretty cool stuff. Then someone said his photo shoot went well.

What photo shoot? Walker is a good looking guy, but he's not a model as far as I am aware. There seems to be some running joke about him being the "Best Looking Guy in Bozeman." Maybe it's not a joke after all. Maybe he really was voted this or something because Men's Journal (or Men's Magazine, or something like that) called him up and did a photo shoot of him.

I guess some guys just have all the luck. Fortunately, he's a nice guy. I do not know him well and have never known him to be conceited. He does tend to bring home a lot of chicks, though....

So if the magazine comes out I'll try to get a pic up. The ladies can drool....the men can be jealous.

1 comment:

Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes please.