Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Already a Change Of Plans?

So I sent an email to a lot of people letting them know my schedule as posted below. Here is the email that I sent:

All -

I've been coming up to Bozeman for almost three years, now. We've done a great job at getting the region off the ground, and for almost two years I have lived up here on a regular basis.

Now, my time is coming to an end and I am returning to TX. Many of you are already aware of this and have been requesting my schedule. Until just a few minutes ago I didn't have it all locked in. Now I've got my tickets all booked and the dates locked in. As per-usual with Skyline even having a ticket doesn't mean that it's a sure thing. As one person used to say "I'll believe it when your plane leaves the ground and you are on it."

However, I'd say this is a fairly accurate schedule.

I have been trying to make some definitive plans with some of you (I hope you know who you are!) so I hope this helps.

September 1st - work late at a client's site

September 2nd - Fly to DFW and hang out for a week.
September 10th - Return to Bozeman
September 13th - Travel to Red Lodge, MT for a conference. Be back following day.
October 1st - Fly to DFW without a return flight.

Notice the part in BOLD. I make it back from lunch only to see that I am now being told that the Oct. 1 date is tentative. Not even one hour into booking my info and they are already thinking about changing it. :-)

No comments: