Monday, May 04, 2009

Gun Toting Wuss

Lately I’ve been carrying around a Kimber Ultra CDP II to see if I like the feel of it. It’s actually on loan to me from a friend….well, technically I bought it for $1 just in case something happened. Maybe I should sell it back for market value?

In any event, it’s a nice gun but I just can’t quite get used to having it in the small of my back when I am driving. It seems to really bother me when I am seated in a vehicle and forces me to have to twist my spine / hips out of alignment.

Unfortunately, the Bersa .380 pistols are not much smaller. So I may be in a situation that forces me to take it out / off when I ride in the truck. Not sure how that will work with other people’s vehicles.

I guess I am just a wuss, but I don’t see how everyone else drives around with one in the small of their back and that it doesn’t bother them.

No comments: