Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Hell Hole For a Week


I spent the last week in an intense "boot camp" training course. This was for internal employees only, but it was fairly brutal.

Imagine, if you will, a technical course that would be the college equivalent of two semesters of college. We normally teach those course in about a week. If you look at the hours (40-ish) that works out about right.

Now take three of those classes and cram them into one single week! That's roughly 120 hours that we did in approximately 70 hours. My brain was completely fried after that. I was even comfortable with the material, but some of my other class mates and co-workers were not. I am not sure how they were able to absorb very much.

Check out these pics....yes, all the books on the floor and on the desk were mine for the week. They are going home in a box.

No comments: