Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's Right Under Your Nose!

First off....if you a liberal sympathizer with Muslims, don't read this. Just go away as you won't care anyway.

My dad sent me this link to an interesting article.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/paul-williams051107.htm

It doesn't surprise me a whole lot that places like this exist. It was surprising to me that they are not listed on the official U.S. Terror Watch List. It is also irritating that these people are allowed to "thrive" (if you can call it that) and exist as a protected entity in our own country.

Aren't we supposed to be at war with these people?

And what about religious freedom? Separation of church and state was never meant to imply that the laws of a religion are higher than that of our own country. Yet, I'm willing to bet that these people claim religious freedom. I recall reading about a Japanese woman that murdered her two kids by drowning them in the ocean. She also claimed religious freedom and was exonerated.

Somehow people have twisted the definition for separation of church and state to mean that you can do whatever you want claiming religious freedom. Muslims have been, and still are, trying to practice their own laws in lieu of those in the US based on the grounds of religious freedom and will continue to do so until we put an end to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's no surprise that the compound is filthy and squalid. My experience in countries based on islam (somalia, tunisia, egypt, albania, turkey) tells me that technology and islam does not mix. They may want to start a war with us, but it will be one which they will not win. They may have "security" in their compound, but I have yet to see any civilian security that could resist a platoon of Abrams Tanks. I know my old squad alone could have rolled through that place like it was a playground.

I've got an Idea. How about you find the nearest Marine Corps base and ask them to play King of the Hill?