Sunday, May 13, 2007

Feeling Guilty...

I haven't posted much lately. It's really odd to me that the more things I have going on in my brain the less I tend to write. I'm not sure why that is. It could be an inability to express myself in writing. Or it could just be that without being focused on a single thought (i.e. a rant) there is too much information to process and write down. I think that is how I feel about it most of the time.

I didn't realize how tired and burned out on travelling I was until this last two week trip. Even though I enjoyed certain parts of California (hey! Everyone should be able to afford to drive a Mercedes, BMW, Lamborghini, and Ferrari) I was really wanting to get out of there and get back home.

Grasshopper wanted me to go to WinStar (in OK) with him to see Blues Traveller last night. I really wanted to go, and it wasn't that far away. But I also wanted to have a couple of nights here at the house in my own bed before I have to fly out again. It was a bit selfish of me not to go, and perhaps I owe him an apology.

I've also been bummed out about a few things lately and can't quite seem to get my finger on exactly what it is. Or rather, maybe I have an idea and just don't want to figure it all out, yet (avoidance?).

Anyway, I have a ton of things to do because I am flying right back out - hence feeling rushed and always behind.

I'll try to post a bit more on that later.

No comments: