Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Panty Crickets Invade North Texas


This year, Brittany Spears herself arrived at the Oak Lawn Halloween party!! Unfortunately, she wasn’t getting laid as she also brought a horde of Pantie Crickets with her. Nobody had a condom big enough, or strong enough, to withstand the onslaught of partying festivities that inhabited her nether regions.

Ummm….so as you can probably tell there was a group theme party this year. The girl that did Brittany did a great job. And the two ladies that put the costumes together also did a great job.

Me? All I had to do was fly back in town, put on my costume and have a good time! It was quite simple.

We went down to the Oak Lawn Halloween party. I was told that this has become the third largest Halloween party in the world. I couldn’t confirm it, but it was PACKED. You literally had to fight your way through the crowd just to walk across the street. But everyone had fun and nobody got hurt (in so far as I know!) so I thought I’d share a few quick pictures with you.

Check out the biker “cricket” on my shirt!!! Hey man! If you can't laugh at yourself.....

No comments: