Friday, September 28, 2007

Lazy Scammers

You know, I don’t mind the occasional scammer. They are fun to mess with. In fact, there are several web sites dedicated to seeing how much time you can waste for these people. Some of them are pretty funny as they get the scammers to take humiliating photos of themselves in an attempt to prove their sincerity and that they are legitimate.

However, the other scammers you don’t see much of are the ones that pretend to be some hot chick from another country looking for the love of their life. Normally, I think this is pretty funny as they don’t speak English very well and have a very hard time communicating. This morning I was toying with one that found me (who knows how) and finally got “her” to send me some pics. How lazy can you be? The least you could do is REMOVE the portion of the pic that advertises the web site you stole it from.

At least they didn’t try to tell me that was really them and that they were the model and those photos just happened to be on the web site. Of course, that would have required some thought and creativity to try to pull off a lie like that one.

No comments: