Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Drama and Stripper Chicks

I had to fly out to Maryland today. No big deal, but I was woken up at 4:00am. Hopper was calling me and needed help. No, he wasn’t in jail….and I knew better than to think he would call me needing a ride because he was too drunk.

Somehow, he had ended up at the gas station a few miles away from my house with two chicks and one motorcycle. Unless you get really creative, you can’t get three people on a bike, and certainly not in a way that wouldn’t get you pulled over by the local po-po’s.

I end up getting out of bed and driving over there and sure enough, two chicks…one bike. One of the chicks was pretty upset. Apparently, the guy she was riding with took her to a park and tried to force himself on her. When she wouldn’t give it up he took her to the gas station and dumped her off. She got some bad pipe-burns on her leg from the bike.

There is always two sides to every story, though, and it certainly sounds like she was all over this guy prior to the incident. Does that justify forcing yourself on someone? Not at all, but there is obviously more to the story than meets the eye.

We all came back to my house and woke up ‘Droid. Or rather, he was already awake. So we stayed up until they could get another ride back to N. Dallas. Typical stripper chicks. Drama, drama, drama….. the one was pretty upset, but had no problems showing us various parts of her body while explaining the whole ordeal.

“Did you get a look at her pussy?”

“umm….yeah, who didn’t?”

And for her, it was all about her….. she was fishing for a ton of affirmation that she was good looking, etc. etc. I couldn’t deal with a chick like that for too long. Maybe a few hours.

Give me a beer, I’m going back to bed because I have a flight to catch…..

No comments: