Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Remember 9/11!!!

Yesterday I intentionally didn’t post about 9/11, but I have not forgotten. I haven’t forgotten sitting in front of my TV with my jaw on the floor. I haven’t forgotten visiting NYC when the airports opened back up. I haven’t forgotten the people that I talked to there that had lost a piece of themselves. I haven’t forgotten the little kids that I met that would never see their mom’s or dad’s again. I haven’t forgotten conversations I had with people that were in or near the towers when it happened. I haven’t forgotten the people that did this or what their objectives were, and still are. And most importantly, I haven’t forgotten the thousands of people that lost their lives and that for a brief moment in time, America came together to mourn and heal.

No comments: