Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Terrorist No More!


The TSA must think I chucked my turban and denounced my ways of terrorism. I just checked with the gate agent for my outbound flight to SJC and they said I was no longer on the “no fly” list. I guess they caught “the other guy.”

I never received any acknowledgement from the TSA on my request. So I don’t even know if they properly received my request. Nice, huh?

The whole security thing is a joke. Especially after I found out that employees of the airport and airlines can pretty much skate right through security without a check after-hours. You don’t enforce security some of the time, you enforce it ALL the time.

I don’t mind that we have tighter security. I DO mind that it’s a farce and not effective. I guess you could say it’s the illusion of security. Considering that my hard-earned tax dollars pay for this and I am the one that is standing in lines and wasting a lot of the time at the airport it really pisses me off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The just finally realized that your weapons of Mass Destruction are a bottle of Jagermeister and plate of Atomic Hot Wings. Whew!

[loudspeaker] "PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE WINGS!!"