Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shit Man!

Today we are in class and we are getting ready to break for lunch. One of the guys (student) gets up and I notice something dangling out from the waistband of his jeans that looks suspiciously like toilet paper.

I tell the guy about it and he is kind of big so he blindly reaches back there and pulls it out and it falls on the floor. it IS toilet paper, and it also has shit on it. Now I'm not talking a lot here, but clearly there is a nice brown smear all over the paper. Ick.

The guy reaches down and GRABS the paper and wads it up in his hands and then throws it away without being mindful at all about not getting shit all over himself.

So now I am standing there, kind of in shock at what just happened. I am fully expecting him to excuse himself to go wash up.....but he doesn't!!!!! He goes to lunch just like that. Not once did he go and wash his hands or anything.

Needless to say I made sure I didn't touch a DAMNED thing that this guy was near for the rest of the day.

How gross can you be?

No comments: