Friday, September 22, 2006



Snowobarding Anyone??

I have to start planning early for any trips or things that I want to do. If I am here in Bozeman long enough I will get a ski pass to Moonlight.

But, whether I am here or not I have three trips I'd like to take during the ski season.

1 - Red Lodge, MT. I hear the skiing is good early in the season and then it tapers off. I was just in the town and it was pretty neat. I figured a weekend trip would be just about right.

2 - Jackson Hole, WY. This place is supposed to have serious verticals. It's only about 4 hours away if the roads are clear. I hear it gets epic powder. Again, another weekend trip.

3 - Snowbowl, or Discovery, MT. Two fairly small places that don't get a lot of press that are supposed to be good.

So, I have two weeks left. I figure I'll burn one of them sometime during the ski season before the EOY. The other I'll burn around the holidays. I've started putting feelers out and getting the typical "yeah, that sounds like fun" stuff but nobody has said "let's do it" and started making plans.

So if you read this and this sounds like fun, then let's do it. You can either make it happen or sit around saying "we should...." until it's too late.

and if you see me doing anything remotely similar to the picture above, I am in SERIOUS trouble and you should find ski patrol immediately!

No comments: