Monday, September 04, 2006

Chillin’ at 33,000 Feet

I’m flying….once again, as you could well imagine. I fly a lot. Often times, when I fly, I get the urge to write something but rarely pull out my laptop to do so. It’s huge. It’s got a 17” screen and pretty much dwarfs the seat tray and forces me into contortions in order to get anything done. It’s not pretty. I had to polish off my Jack and Coke so I could make room for “the beast.”

In any case, my mind drifts and I have a ton of thoughts, so here are some of those thoughts:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bRad,
I couldn't agree with you more! Anytime the company is paying for a ticket - you are working. It doesn't matter if it's 8am - 5pm or the red-eye. Work is work! Time away from home, friends, family, or the comfort of your familiar surroundings is work away from home.