Saturday, September 16, 2006


The Day The Blog Died...

Apparently the blog was toast for a day or two. You could hit it, but it was blank. Fortunately all of the stuff was still there. I just had to go back in and re-publish everything. I am not sure why that happened. I've been way too busy, out of town, etc. to notice so thanks to one of my friends for letting me know about it.

Now, speaking of death.... it is one of the things I have the hardest time dealing with. Not death in general, of course, but thinking of my own death is particularly difficult. I literally cannot comprehend there being nothing. No consciousness, etc.

Some psychologist (atheists?) think that religion is a mechanism by which we cope with this. That being that we do have something to look forward to after death. I don't follow conventional religious beliefs, but I do believe that there is something after death. I guess maybe it's more of a hope than a belief. This would be more of an Agnostic viewpoint.

That being said, I may have to look into the whole Kiss Kasket up top there. They did a real nice job on it, and it doubles as a cooler. So you can stock it with beer and beverages to throw parties in. When you are done partying, they just stick you in it and it into the ground.

No comments: