Friday, October 13, 2006


A Theoretical Situation.... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I was engaged in an intense conversation at the bar the other night and we did some basic polling, but I thought I would ask you, dear reader, to give me your opinion on a particular subject.

So let's say that there are two guys hanging out in an apartment. They are just chillin' and not much is going on. So one of 'em breaks out a bong and decides to light up. "uh...hey dood, you mind if I get high?" "not at all" replies the second one.

So the guy sparks up his bowl and proceedes to take a hit. Then he offers the bong to his buddy. The other guy says "uh... you know man, I'd like a hit but it's really better if you blow it into my mouth instead."

So the first guy says "what?"

and the second guy says "yeah, and not from a distance either. Can you lock lips with mine and blow it in?"

and so the first guy is now bombed out of his mind so he says "sure."

The two guys lock lips and the first guy blows the smoke into the other guy's mouth.

Would you not consider this to be gay?

Is that gay?
Free polls from Pollhost.com



And secondly....if it was a guy and a chick, would that not be an excuse to make out?

No comments: