Monday, October 30, 2006


The Devil Wears Ferret Costumes….

Or was it Prada? I forget….But the results are IN! I’ve got eight responses to the Purity Test. I was hoping for more, but you take what you can get, eh? What is the Purity Test? It’s a test to score and scale how “pure” you are compared to other normal (or not so normal) people.

Now I am not going to lie here. I’ve had a lot of “fun” in my life and probably tried and done a few things I shouldn’t have. I guess that is completely open to debate and how much of a moralistic snob you are. But, some of the results surprised me. Not so much that I didn’t realize that there were some sick fucks out there, but in my opinion most of the people scored fairly average. At least the average people and the sick fucks are my friends. It makes life interesting.
So this test is 500 questions and it starts off pretty simple….like “have you ever held hands?” From there it’s pretty much downhill as you could probably imagine. So while some of us scored higher on the scale than others, it definitely left some of us wondering “how could someone score so low?” Most of us feigned to say “live and let live” lest we have to imagine our friends with a farm animal, engaged in a homosexual act, or practicing necrophilia (maybe it was a dead, gay, sheep?).

And, I can just see my dad rolling his eyes going “ummm….ok.” He’s a bit conservative, but I love him anyway.

Want to take the test yourself?? http://www.puritytest.net/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna get you a ferret, I swear....

Miss Carnivorous said...

I am a conservative but I scored only 39.2% pure. I must be one of those mark Foley hypocrites!

-bRad said...

Miss C.... there is nothing wrong with 39.2%

I think most guys would be interested in a woman that was under the 40-percentile mark.