Friday, October 13, 2006

Sooo Sorry.....

Sorry that I haven't posted much lately. I went home for a week and was trying to get a lot of things done. I got some of them done, but not as much as I wanted to. The weather was nice and I took my 'Priller out just about every chance I got. I also played golf with my dad (didn't do very well), saw my family and friends, and even managed to get a game of foosball in.

I didn't have any drunk-fest parties with the hot tub, chicks and staying out all night until the sun was coming up. That's probably a good thing. I didn't get my company setup the way I wanted to, but I did find out a lot of information about doing it. I also still managed to turn work down a few times and yet somehow work way too much.

I find that more and more I am getting tired of being away from home and on the road. I'm way too burned out with work and the company having a lack of direction for me.

So I left the great state of Texas for Phoenix to teach a class at AMEX. I'm not real impressed with Phoenix. It's OK, not bad, but not anything to get a woody over, either. It's a big city....in the desert....with sand and stuff.....and nothing else to do. But teaching went well and I guess I can't complain about that.

I got back into Bozeman and have been trying to get caught up on emails and stuff like that. It was disappointing to get ahold of a paper and start reading through it....both political machines are gearing up and it just makes me sick. No wonder nobody wants to go vote anymore.

But the police report was kind of funny....

a guy took a poo on someone's car
a patrol officer had to get some sheep off the road

and that was about it. Another rough night in Bozeman, MT.

I'll try to post more later. It's amazing how many things I want to write about when I am away from the computer and then when I sit down I just can't motivate myself or my mind goes blank.

1 comment:

Miss Carnivorous said...

Well pooing on a car is OK. here in san Francisco they poo on each other!