Monday, October 13, 2008

To Cheap to Work Out


I am a cheap bastard. I totally admit it. But I am also practical and a man of principal. I'm staying at the Bellagio in Vegas courtesy of Cisco. They are having a partner appreciation and awards function here and invited me to attend.


I've got a real nice room with a king-sized bed. I don't know what it costs, but I can assure you that it is not cheap. I wanted to squeeze in a workout so I went to the spa and health center. They told me it would be an additional $25.00 / day to use the facilities.


WTF? I stay in hotels that cost far less than this and have FREE access to the workout facilities. Hell! My gym membership doesn't cost me $25 / month!!


it seems absurd to me to have to pay that kind of money to use the workout facilities.


I guess I'll be working out in the room.

No comments: