Friday, October 24, 2008

A Skewering of the Press

When I was significantly younger my friend gave me a book by Orson Scott Card entitled "Ender's Game." I really enjoyed the book even though I am not really into sci-fi reading. In fact, I went on to read several more of his books that were part of the series.

Yesterday, Bling! sent me a link to an article that was written by Card. Apparently he also moonlights as a newspaper columnist. Card is a democrat and he essentially skewers (Bling!'s word) the liberally biased media and press. Not because they are liberally biased, but due to their lack of integrity and inability to report the truth when it comes to any type of political issue.

I found it very refreshing to see a democrat in the media calling people out on it.

http://www.ldsmag.com/ideas/081017light.html

No comments: