Friday, June 22, 2007

Lean on My Truck!

Today I was out eating a burger for lunch. I had a spot by the window and was just staring outside. My truck was parked right by the establishment and this older gentleman along with what appeared to be his son and grandson walked up to my truck. he just kind of casually throws his arm over the bed and leans on my truck talking to his son.

So then his son leans on my truck and starts talking back. Now my truck is a 4x4 and therefore has a slight lift to it. It's just about the perfect height to throw you arm up on the bed-rail and lean. Obviously it was working for these two guys.

Now the young boy "disappears" for a moment because he has walked around back. Then his head pops up and I realize he is standing on the bumper and leaning on the tailgate.

So here is the Grandfather, dad, and boy all just hanging out on my truck. It was kind of strange. They obviously weren't hurting anything so I didn't really care. But I wouldn't go up to some strangers car / truck and just start hanging out on it. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people would be so possessive as to have said something to them about it. I guess that is just a sign of the times.

No comments: