Friday, February 03, 2012

Atheist War on Religion?

I’ve always considered myself a bit more of an agnostic rather than an atheist. I’d even go so far as to say I’m spiritual, but I don’t follow any organized religion. I’m also a fan of Reddit (click for link). Since I started checking the Reddit pages fairly regularly I’ve noticed that there is a rather large contingent of atheists on the site. I don’t have a problem with that, but I also notice that they (the atheists) really seem to have it out for Christians and their beliefs. I don’t particularly see them attacking other religions, just Christianity.

With some exception, I really don’t care what someone else believes so I’m a bit unclear as to why the atheists feel a need to constantly attack Christians….. They might argue that Christians constantly attack non-Christians, and while there is some validity to this it doesn’t necessarily mean retaliation is necessary.

Then again, it does make for some rather humorous content…..

No comments: