Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting Fooked in DIA

I hate flying through Denver. It seems that every time I fly through Denver something happens. Flight is delayed….flight is cancelled….get diverted to alternative airport and then get fooked by something else, etc. In fact, in the last two years I think DIA has a 100% track record for fooking me in some way shape form or fashion.


Today, there are storms in Dallas and it’s screwing up my flights to get home. Now I know you are thinking “That’s not because of DIA!”….but I disagree. It’s a Karma thing, or maybe a conspiracy thing. If I had flown through SLC, there wouldn’t have been storms and I would have made it on time.


Bling! Says it’s because of the Latter Day Saints – the Mormons. But I’m pretty sure that those are the ones in SLC, not DIA. Still, it does kind of play into a nice Jesus Freak conspiracy theory. So do you think there might be something to this? I think it warrants further investigation. We could do some research about it tying in all the Jesus Freaks and how they conspire to screw us non Jesus Freaks up when we travel. We can even call the book “How would Jesus Fly?”

No comments: