Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Japan - Day 1

Well, it's day 1 and we haven't left the airport yet. My g/f made it over at roughly 2:00am and by the time we finished packing and checking that we had everything it was right at 3:00am....that gave us about 1.5hrs to get some sleep before we had to get up.

No problems getting here, and we pretty much waltzed right through security. Now it's almost 7:00am and I am dead tired, but at least I am chilling in the Admiral's club. The chick at the counter asked if it was too early for bar coupons. "Um...no, it's not too early."

We have a flight to LA and then a slight layover before the long flight to Tokyo. I'll write more when I can, but I am not taking a laptop so I am not sure when I'll be back online. For most of you, this will seem quite normal (me not writing for a while).

No comments: