Saturday, January 16, 2010

Imagine Me Naked....

…going through airport security screening. Well, it isn’t going to happen. I know, I know…the government says that people polled indicated that they really don’t mind going through the naked scanners. Personally, I think that is a bunch of bull. Who did the survey? Besides, most of you…that’s right, you…are fucking sheep that will do whatever you are told to do.
Baaah….baaah…yes I’ll give up my rights
Baaaah…..baaaah…. search my bag and ask for my receipt it’s OK
….baaahh….baaahhh….let the government save me even if it’s unconstitutional….
Baaah…..baaah…. sure I’ll strip naked to get on airplane even if I don’t have to so much as pass thought a metal detector to ride a train or a bus.

What a crock of shit. And what really pissess me off is that it’s still the illusion of security. Think I am kidding? Think again! Many employees of the airport or third party companies like Sky Chefs don’t have to go through this crap.

Everyone is saying we need to do something!!! But we DID do something. We’ve made it harder and harder to get on airplanes. We have no-fly lists, and all kinds of stuff….but it was all ignored when homie got on the plane with his home made shoe bomb. The issue isn’t doing MORE, it’s simply following EXISTING policies!

People have asked me if I’d be willing to go through one of those things. Off the top of my head? Absolutely fucking not. I’ll take a pat down, and if they want to feel my junk then I’m just not going to fly.

Imagine what would happen if at even ONE airport everyone refused to go through this bullshit. You’d have cancelled and delayed flights. And it would quickly cripple the airline industry. They’d lighten up and be more sensible, but will it happen? No. Why? I already said it…your sheep! We’ve already shown that we like to be morons that can’t group together and fight for decent service from people.

Mandatory arbitration in contracts? Wouldn’t be a problem if we’d stop doing business with companies that demand it. Idiots that complain about Wal-Mart stopping them six and seven times to see their receipt? Hey fucktard! Go somewhere else!!

And this? Well, I’m quite sure I’ll be sitting next to someone on a flight bound for somewhere with them being pissed off because they had to go through one of those see-all scanners. Me? I’ll sit back, put on my iPod, smile to myself and try to adjust myself from the pat-down.

No comments: