Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Japan - Would I go Back?

Absolutely!! I loved Japan and would love to go back some day. I would do a few things differently, though.

For starters, I would take some cooler clothes so I wouldn’t be roasting whenever I was inside a building or on a train. I’d also spend more time in a ski area like Niseko and I would definitely spend a few more days in Kyoto. Tokyo? Not so much, though I’d want to visit with the people we met. And I’d try to spend just a little less time traveling once I got in the country.

I’d also like to see Japan in the spring as my friend’s photos all show it is quite beautiful with everything in bloom. I’ve heard to avoid it in the summer, though, as it can get quite warm and humid. I couldn’t imagine being stuck on a train with no air and my face pressed to the glass after sweating to death top-side.

It’s good to be back in the U.S.

No comments: