Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perfume and Cologne

Do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling? Next time you do, keep it to yourself. If you have never noticed any women on the elevator reeking from perfume you are probably wearing too much yourself.

When I can smell you at 15 feet, outside, with the wind blowing the other direction, you have on too much perfume. I don’t care if it was cheap stuff or the $1000 an ounce custom made from all natural wombat urine perfume. It’s too strong.

And lately I am noticing guys are not immune. The other day I was hanging out with a few friends and they were getting ready to go out. One of the guys goes inside to get ready. He comes out about 10 minutes later with a fresh shirt on and a freaking TON of cologne. I almost gagged. In fact, 2 hours later I could still smell it on me just from being close to the guy.

So please, trust me…a little sprtiz goes a long way. Besides, it’s more interesting if the person has to get close to you in an effort to smell you more….not when they are holding you at bay with a 10-foot pole because they are trying to get away from you.

1 comment:

Bling! said...

Man, That was my most expensive Wombat Eau de Musk!