Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Shoping on Superbowl Sunday

Last night was Superbowl XLIII. Until yesterday morning I didn’t even know who was playing for sure. I knew the Steelers were going to play since my brother-in-law is a huge Steelers fan. As it turns out, they won so I am sure he is happy today!

I took the opportunity to go out to dinner with a few friends and then hit the grocery store. Good timing. I think I saw about six people total in the entire store (not counting the staff). I used to shop at about 2:00am after band practice and it was the same way. It’s nice when you don’t have to dodge people and put up with screaming kids or long lines.

I may have to make this a regular event. There was only one problem – the chips and beer isles were destroyed. Imagine that.

No comments: