Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I Should Be a Breeder

I was out to dinner with Youngblood and his g/f Jess. We were trying to have a nice dinner but there was a family of breeders with a screaming kid. I get really irritated at that. I understand that kids aren’t always going to behave perfectly and there are legitimate reasons as to why they act they way they do. I’m much more appreciative if the parent makes an effort to quiet the kid down. But by either ignoring the kid or failing in being able to quiet them down you need to understand that you are ruining MY dinner….along with everyone else’s. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

I was commenting to YB (Young Blood) and Jess that I don’t appreciate that. It’s one of the reasons I don’t have kids. I can go out to eat when I want for a quiet meal because I don’t have a rug rat running around. YB made some comment and Jess said …”but he should breed. He’s got good genes.” I think that me having good genes is debatable, but I appreciated the comment.

1 comment:

Diane said...

You made me think of something I saw the other day while standing in line waiting to check out at a nearby department store.

There was this lady, and her son in front of me, the little boy was probably about 5-6 years old. The little boy was holding a mesh bag that was full of the little size nubs the clip to hangers for clothes. Apparently the kid was collecting them around the store as his mother shopped, popping them off hangers. The cashier who was ringing us up saw what he had, and said, very politely "Honey can you give me those nubs? They have to stay here at the store" The little boy looked at her and laughed, and the mother looked at the clerk and said "You cant take them away from him now, or he will freak out" The cashier then turned and looked at the Secutity dooragent and he nodded to her, as if to say he will get them when they attempt to pass by him to get out the door. So when they got to the door, the door agent stopped them and said "You have to leave them here buddy, again very polite" and the mother started yelling at him making a scene. She re-iterated "You can not take them away from him now, or he will freak out" And he told her I am sorry maam, but those are property of the store and he can not have them" She then exploded on him and says "I shop here all the time, and I spend alot of money in here, and he does this all the time, I will bring them back tomorrow" The door agent was a little put back, and the woman pushed by him saying "How dare you treat me like a criminal?" and she left!!!!! OMG what are people teaching their kids? Stealing is Stealing, no matter how you choose to sugar coat it. This behavior makes me sick!