Wednesday, July 20, 2005

...Just Rambling

It's been a while since I have been on here. I have been to Chicago, Texas, Chicago, Texas and back to good 'ol Montana again.

The Muslims bombed London. That was sad. Fortunately, it could have been a lot worse and while a lot were injured, it was not like the thousands that we suffered on 911. The one good thing I was hoping that would come of this is that people would finally start waking up and realizing that this is not just our (USA) problem. It happens all over the world. The leftist media manages to sweep most of it under the rug, but it's hard to do that when it's London.

Now I am pissed off because I am reading that some London big-wigs are now blaming the U.S. for them getting bombed. What a crock of shit. How about blaming the Islamic "radicals" that bombed them?

And another thing, I have yet to read any evidence that supports Islam as a peaceful religion. The leaders of the Islamic world (read Muslims) cried for blood when some guys supposedly desecrated the Koran. But, when their own people kill thousands (yes I said thousands) of innocents and have parade in the street to celebrate they barely manage to say they are sorry and that is it. The Koran very specifically advocates eradication of races and peoples that are NOT followers of Islam.

Ok, sorry, I'll get off my soap box....I'm just a little bent at the moment.

Oh, and I have to give it to the airlines......my last two flights were ALMOST on time departures. At least I wasn't stuck in a fuselage baking in the sun on the tarmac for extended periods of time.

What else? Ummm....it was hotter than hell back home. I know Phoenix gets hotter (and I am going there soon), but they don't get the humidity and it cools off at night. I gotta get back in the gym and start working out again.....

No comments: