Sunday, April 12, 2009

No Trespassing!

Well....photobucket apparently removed my image for use violation. I'm not sure how a picture of a sign in a field, with no harsh language, no nudity, etc., violated their usage but let me describe the sign...

It was a picture of a sign, posted to a fence post in some random field with haystacks behind it. The sign read "If you can read this you're in range."


I liked this sign. I felt it was pretty straightforward and to the point. After my nieces baptism we were eating lunch over at my sisters. Somehow the conversation turned towards medical shows and stuff of that nature. My father pointed out that statistically speaking people are more likely to survive a gunshot wound than a stabbing if they make it to the hospital. I pointed out that people obviously aren’t using the right caliber.

No comments: