Friday, June 24, 2005

Watching the rain and a little about me....

First off, I have come to the self realization that I am a fairly pessimistic person. However, I have learned to use this to my advantage as it lends itself to great opportunities to make a sarcastic remark and get someone to smile.

That being said, lately I have a lot of pent up anger and frustration. Maybe the blog will be a great place to let it out. We shall see.

I'm 34, but still feel about 18 or 19. Ok, maybe just a little older, but not by much. I finally realized I wasn't immortal last year when I had a serious accident with my kite and it messed me up pretty good.

Here is the kite that almost killed me. The next step? Lessons for flying something quite this large. :-)

The only problem with that is that I now have to find the time to go take some kite boarding lessons. Should be easy...just take vacation, right?






Right now, I am not even sure where I live anymore. Here is a pic of my house in Texas....
I don't get to see it much, anymore. I've been hanging out in Montana for the last five months. Out of the last 144 days I have seen my house a total of 18 days. I have a pretty cool place here, too, though. I rent a room from a guy named Ben Selznick. Very cool guy and a pretty good place to rent from for a while. The real estate here is astronomical. Supposedly my work is looking to increase my pay enough so that I'll be enticed to move out here, but I am not counting on it. Go here to check out some of my Montana photos.

So here I am, now, on a Friday night with nobody to hang out with watching the rain come in over the mountains and having a beverage. BTW - a drink is something you have when you are thirsty. A beverage is something that is a stronger than a drink. If all else fails, remember the line from The Big Lewbowski. I'll probably head down to one of the little bars later on and at least have a few cold ones.

So where does that leave you, dear reader? I am not sure. Is anyone even reading this? I guess I'll just rant and rave and see where that takes us.

No comments: